Thursday 7 May 2009

i'm a little bit scared of...



The printed versions of my children's book I'm a little bit scared of... arrived this morning. They're all beautiful and shiny, so I thought I'd post a few photos. Ooooh. I created the book as part of my final major project; it's about a little boy called Jake who has lots of fears, and his big sister, Amber, who has none at all.

My book was included in Ashbooks' list of the top 15 illustrated children's books of 2009 along with children's books by some totally amazing illustrators such as Sara Fanelli and Oliver Jeffers!

Copies of the book are now available to buy in both soft and hard cover, either from my Etsy shop, or directly from Lulu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]