Saturday 26 September 2009

Shelter House of Cards Exhibition.




Yesterday I visited the Shelter House of Cards exhibition at the Haunch of Venison Gallery in London. My flamingo two of hearts playing card is being exhibited there as part of a collaborative quilt of cards which was put together by Amelia's Magazine. The exhibition features artwork by 53 artists and designers, each one relating to a certain playing card - these designs will be auctioned to raise money for Shelter.

There are some awesome designs being exhibited, and it was pretty incredible to see my playing card being displayed alongside the work of such prominent artists and designers as Nick Park, Damien Hirst, Vivienne Westwood and Rob Ryan. The exhibition is open until Monday 28th September, so if you're in London, it's definitely worth a look. :]

2 comments:

  1. ohhh Madi, you were there too??? and i didn't get to meet you??!! were you there at the opening? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that seems very nice. i wish i could have came and seen actual exhibition, but oh well, it will do to see it in your blog i guess :)
    good work, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]