Tuesday 15 February 2011

Amelia's Magazine | Pretty iced biscuits.



As you can see from the above image, a couple of my illustrations were recently included in an article in Amelia's Magazine. It was all about the beautiful hand-decorated biscuits made by Biscuiteers, which meant that I got to have fun browsing through their website, and then illustrating a selection of their amazing iced treats. I would definitely check out their woodland creatures tin, the little iced animals are gorgeous, and way too pretty to ever eat. All that's missing is a squirrel...


 All this browsing and of biscuits put me in a baking mood, so I thought I'd have a whack at icing some biscuits myself - something I probably haven't done since I was a little kid helping out Christmas. The photo below is the end result - very pink and glittery with an obvious Valentine's theme - I made them as a little surprise for my boyfriend. Nowhere near as beautiful as the gems at Biscuiteers, but I was pretty proud of my attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]