Tuesday 11 December 2012

Santa's little helper...

A little Christmas treat for you all! Keep the little ones entertained over the Christmas holidays - or get yourself in the festive mood - with this cute Christmas-themed colouring-in sheet. Please feel free to download and print copies for your little monsters, or yourself, to attack with their crayons - remember; you're never too old for a little bit of colouring-in!

You're probably already aware that I eagerly snap up any opportunity to draw monsters, so the chance to draw a monster in an elf costume seemed too fun to miss! As always, I would love to see your artwork, so if you, or your little ones, do have a go at colouring in the cheeky little elf below, please send me a photo of your finished pictures, and I'll post them all on my blog for everyone to admire!

I hope you all have a fun, creative and monster-filled Christmas! Ho ho ho.



*Remember to check out the freebies page for more monster-themed colouring fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]