Wednesday 9 March 2011

Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week A/W 2011; Eun Jeong.


This illustration is included in Georgia Takacs' review of the Eun Jeong show in Amelia's Magazine. As you can probably tell from the detail in both the top and headscarf, I loved recreating the 'utterly architectural print, resembling the Golden Gate Bridge' - in fact, I chose to illustrate this outfit from a selection of photographs, purely because I was inspired by the intricate pattern involved.


Read the full review, also including a beautiful illo by the super lovely Kerri-Ann Hulme, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]