Friday 9 December 2011

All Tropical | Little Hedgehog Tee.

I just want to say a super big thank you to all of you who rated, commented on, liked or shared my hedgehog tee design over on All Tropical this week. I found out earlier today that my design WON this week's competition, which means my little hedgehog will be printed onto t-shirts which will then be available to buy through Asos and All Tropical's shop. Yay! Super excited! :]


Also, just a little reminder that if you still need Christmas cards, my shop is the perfect place for you to find some, with cards suitable for both lovers and haters of the festive season. I also listed a couple of new prints earlier, so it's definitely worth a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]