Friday 16 December 2011

Flamingo Love tee!

Oh my goshhh, check out what arrived in the post this morning... My Flamingo Love tee, which has just been printed by All Tropical!


You may remember that I won the All Tropical t-shirt competition back in June with my flamingo design - well, this is the outcome! I'm SO excited to see my design printed onto real t-shirts - it looks ace, and the quality is lovely. :]


The t-shirts even have my name printed on the back, just below the collar. Aces. They will soon be available to buy for yourself on both Asos and in the All Tropical shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]