Thursday 1 December 2011

All Tropical | Little Hedgehog.


Hello my lovelies! I have a little favour to ask. A few weeks ago I illustrated a little hedgehog, and I decided he could look pretty cute as an autumnal tee design, so I've entered him into this week's All Tropical weekly design competition. 

All I need now is a little bit of help from you guys! It would be ace if you could pop over to the All Tropical website, and rate my design. If you're feeling extra lovely, then please leave a little comment too! If you haven't voted before, you will have to register with the site first, but it only takes a second and you don't get any annoying emails from them afterwards, promise. 

I would love to see my little hedgehog printed onto real life t-shirts, but I really need your votes to make that possible. You can also vote for my design by liking it on Facebook, or tweeting about it on Twitter The more of these you do, the more likely that my design will get printed, so please be ace and vote. A super big thanks you to all of you who do - I really appreciate it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]