Wednesday 16 May 2012

Little tortoise

My latest illustration! Initially created for day twelve of the May Draw A Day challenge, I have cleaned up the original illo, and here is the final result. This illustration is now available to buy as a print in my Society6 shop, and is also available printed onto other items such as iphone cases, laptop skins and t-shirts. If you're active on Society6 yourself, it would be ace if you could pop over and hit promote  - I'd really appreciate it. :]




Also, just to let you know, the original tortoise illustration is currently for sale, along with all my May Draw A Day illos, so if you're interested in owning a little original, signed drawing then just leave me a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]