Tuesday 8 May 2012

Monster Sports Day.


This is a monster-themed colouring in page which I designed for a competition in Anorak Magazine. The theme was favourite sports, and if I was a monster, a three-legged race would definitely be my favourite, especially if I had three legs!

Unfortunately, my page wasn't selected to be printed in the magazine, but I wanted to share it anyway. As with my previous monster colouring in page, please feel free to download this image and attack it with your crayons - I'd love to see it all coloured in, so if you or your little ones have a go, please send me a photo of your work and I'll post them on my blog. I'm thinking of creating a mini monster-themed colouring in book at some point too, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]