Monday 14 May 2012

May Draw A Day | Day Fourteen.

The theme for day fourteen of the May Draw A Day challenge is a tree made up of words. I wasn't quite sure how to tackle this theme at first; initially I planned to do some hand-drawn typography, but I couldn't decide which words to write. I considered using sing lyrics, or a poem, but in the end I resorted to a collage approach, and I think the image has turned out quite effectively. Some of the words are totally random - words I liked the look or sound of - whereas other are more meaningful, relating to myself and my life at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]