Wednesday 30 May 2012

Remember how it used to be?



This is a little illo I've been working on today - it was my first not busy day for ages, and I took full advantage of the time I had to chill out in my studio, wearing my pyjamas, and illustrating the day away. The typewriter was hand drawn using ink, and parts of the image were coloured digitally - very basic, but it's the first time I've coloured any of my work in this way. 

Quite happy with how this turned out, especially as it was a very spur of the moment "i feel like drawing a typewriter!" type of image. I think I might alter the caption, and turn it into a card design. 

1 comment:

  1. I like this, there's also something about the colours you've used too which feel lovely n nostalgic!

    Marie x

    www.mvickersart.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]