Sunday 13 May 2012

May Draw A Day | Day Thirteen.

Today I decided to get my acrylics out and do a little painting. I used to use paint a lot in my work when I was younger, but my style changed drastically when I went to uni, and it's been years since I sat down and did a painting. I love how this challenge is encouraging me to use such a wide range of materials again. Today's theme for May Draw A Day is a flower; this is especially relevant as it is Mother's Day in both the US and Australia. This is the reason I decided to paint an iris - they were my mama's favourite flower. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]